In a world full of energy-dense foods and lifestyle where many of us spend the majority of our time sat behind the desk, maintaining energy balance can be extremely challenging. Investing in your nutrition can radically transform your energy levels, mindset, assist your training performance and help achieve the perfect body you want.
Good nutrition is the cornerstone to maintaining vitality, immunity, physical and mental performance.
Nutrition Makeover £150(For All Ages)
– Email / telephone consultation
– 1 hour face -to-face session including food diary analysis
– Thorough consultation notes and action points emailed after session
– Personalised meal planner
Further follow-up appointment £50.00
Nutrition Overhaul £225.00(For All Ages)
– Email/ telephone consultation
– 1 hour face-to-face session including food diary analysis
-Thorough consultation notes action points emailed after session
– Personalised meal planner.
– 2 x 40 minute follow-up sessions, reviewing progress, setting new goals and targets
Nutritional support is offered via telephone and email for the duration of the intervention.
Additional sessions charged at £50.00.
It is important to understand how the body uses food but also how we in our culture use food; socialising, celebrating, entertaining and as sorts of other reasons.
Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment And Antioxidant Capacity Test (£387.00)
– Weight Loss and Weight Gain( Anthrometric Measurements)
– Sports Nutrition